NEW BRIDGE KIDS
WE DESIRE TO PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR CHILD TO FALL IN LOVE WITH FATHER GOD
At New Bridge Kids, our vision is to teach, train and equip your child to love Jesus with all their hearts. We believe that Jesus wants the children to come to Him, and that He believes in them and accepts them. We do not see children’s ministry as babysitting, but a powerful time when children can grow in experiencing God for themselves. The Holy Spirit is no respecter of age and we have found that as we introduce children to Him at a young age they are able to enter into a deep, vibrant relationship with Jesus.
CLASSROOMS & LOCATIONS
- "The Rock" (Grades 3 and up)
- "The Vineyard" (Nursery - Grade 2)
- "Seedlings" (Infants)
- "Sprouts" (Toddlers/Walkers- 3 yrs)
- "Lord's Princesses" (Girls, ages 4 - Kindergarten)
- "Lord's Squires" (Boys, ages 4 - Kindergarten)
- "The Knights" (Boys, Grades 1-5)
- "God's Girls" (Girls, Grades 1-5)
- The Foundry- Middle School
- The Remnant- High School
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
During which services is New Bridge Kids available?
New Bridge Kids is offered in all classrooms during the 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM services.
What is the New Bridge Kids well child policy?
To minimize the chance of spreading illness, children who show signs of sickness will not be accepted into the New Bridge Kids environment. We require that children be fever-free for 24 hours before entering New Bridge Kids. This is for the health and protection of all children and staff. You are encouraged to bring your child back to us as soon as he or she is well. If an illness is discovered after a child is in the classroom, your child will be separated from the other children and a member of our staff will contact you.
Upon recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child should not come to class with any of the following conditions:
- Diarrhea (even if associated with teething or medication)
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox, strep throat, flu, or any other contagious or infectious disease
- Phlegm-filled, productive, or persistent cough
- Any contagious or unexplained rash
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Any communicable disease